DEDHAM — Town Manager Leon Goodwin is pleased to announce that a group of Dedham Police officers, members of the Dedham Council on Aging, Dedham Housing Authority, Dedham Youth Commission and volunteers dropped off over 50 care packages of food to local seniors on Wednesday, April 8.
The food was generously donated by the Dedham Food Pantry and was dropped off to seniors throughout Dedham.
Those who volunteered to drop off the care packages included:
- Police Chief Michael d’Entremont
- Deputy Police Chief Michael Buckley
- Police Officer Neil Cronin
- John Butler, Council on Aging
- Tami Allen-Asevich, Council on Aging
- Linda Ingram, Volunteer
- Carrie Moore, Dedham Housing Authority
- Gino Moore, Volunteer
- Rob Blaney, Youth Commission Director
- Greg Cabral, Youth Commission Counselor
Please contact the Dedham Council on Aging if you or a family member are in need by calling: 781-326-1650.